It’s that time of year again: underdogs, nail-biters, bracket tracking, and of course, lost productivity. Take a few minutes out of your basketball watching — we mean “work” — for the day, and catch up on the latest reads from the worlds of PR and communications.
- Sometimes being the top seed isn’t the most important thing. Having the most likes or followers might not mean the most success.
- Twitter is experimenting by giving users a look at the box score. Will Twitter revealing “view” stats change the game?
- Sometimes freshmen can teach the vets a thing or two. Read what one PR pro learned from her three-year-old son.
- Having the right team is crucial to success. Learn one account of building the (client) roster you really want.
- When the tide turns against you, stay focused and keep your head in the game… not in the sand.
- Public speaking is no layup. PRNewser presents five mistakes to avoid, to keep from getting upset.
Since none of us won Buffett’s Billion Dollar challenge, it’s safe to say we’ll be back again soon, keeping you up to date on all the latest news and opinion in PR.